Write For us
First up, thank you for your interest in contributing to Tiny Eco Home Life.
The goal of Tiny Eco is to become a true hub for all things sustainable living. It’s built to help everyday people, like you and me, live a more environmentally friendly life.
With that in mind, we’re looking for specialist writers who truly care about our world and have knowledge, insights and passion to share about sustainability.
Sustainability is a broad area, but there are core topics covered on Tiny Eco to directly support, as well as inspire, people to live more sustainably. These include:
- Sustainable living at home (indoor and garden)
- Renewable energy
- Waste reduction, zero waste and plastic free
- Making ethical choices
- Climate and the environment
I’m happy to accept news based articles and those discussing recent events. I’m also happy to receive more evergreen content that will be relevant and useful for readers all year round. If you have other ideas, let me know.
Specialist writers wanted
So, if you’ve got expert knowledge or are genuinely passionate about a certain area and would like to share your experience and write about it, I’d love to hear from you.
I’m talking about freelance writers, university students, scientists and people in the environmental sectors.
If you’re a business or looking to promote a brand, take a look at the Work With Us section on the contact page.
Before you get in touch, there are a few guidelines for all articles that you need to be aware of:
- Style: Tiny Eco has a conversational, informal style. The aim is to share real information that’s easy to understand. Short, snappy sentences with no-fluff work best but writers discretion is allowed here. Opinions in articles are welcomed – you’re a specialist after all. But please note, all articles should and will be fact-checked. Articles may be edited by Ben before publication.
- Links: I’m happy to link back to author pages and your personal website. Academic references are welcomed as sources to back up any claims and points made. If you’re purely looking to publish a post that has a brand link, please refer to the work with us section on the contact page.
- Word count: All articles should be at least 1,500 words.
Get in touch
Before you write anything up, please send a message to Ben to discuss the article topic. In this message please include:
- Potential title
- Brief overview pitch of the article
Please send all messages to: [email protected]
Thanks a lot for your interest in writing for Tiny Eco. I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts, ideas and passion about sustainable living.
Creator and Editor, Tiny Eco Home Life